Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Save the Date!


For all of you going through Izzy withdrawals, I thought I would give you some hope.  The schedule above details when the last bit of the prequel will be live on the blog as well as more interesting things to come. 

If you have been following the blog for a while, you might remember a segment called Life Lessons with Izzy that I did before the release of See How She Runs.  Well, I am bringing it back for See How She Fights.  I will post snippets of the story at the end of each post, much like I did the last time.  So, if you want to get to know me better, or just get a little inspiration, make sure to check back in for that!

On October 2nd, I will post the first chapter of See How She Fights for all to read! 

Then, the date you are all really waiting for, the release of See How She Fights will be on Decemeber 12!

Don't miss out on all the great stuff coming!

xoxo,
Michelle Graves

No comments:

Post a Comment