Wednesday, May 22, 2013

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting this Friday, 5/27/2013, I will begin posting my short story prequel See How She Socializes.  This story will give you a look into my favorite characters before the full story comes out later this summer.  I am so excited to be spending time with them again.  I hope that you all will love them as much as I do.

More important news.  I have a cover designer.  Woot Woot.  Moments after I finished my post yesterday, I made my decision.  The lovely Syd Gil will be producing my cover art and I am just beside myself with excitement.  I keep doing a happy dance.

More important news.  The book has officially left my hands and gone to my editor.  Let's hope she does not get too flustered with my grammatical errors.

I am just over the moon and beside myself with everything that is going on.  I feel like it is all happening so fast and I am caught up in a whirlwind.  I told the husband last night that I sort of feel like an imposter.  I feel like calling myself an author is just wrong.  It puts me in the company of so many great minds.  He then informed me that I had written a book and therefore I was an author so shut up.  He does a great job of keeping my angst to a minimum.  (Sainthood people, the man deserves it.)

Alas, I am off to work on the prequel before my tiny person wakes up and once more rules supreme.  I will then have to abandon the story in favor of being a fire breathing dragon.

xoxoxo,
Michelle


Check out my awesome cover designer's site.
http://www.sydgill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment